Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meet a Perfect Stranger - Yuli Fershtat


Perfect Stranger & Ritmo - Razorblade [ SoundCloud Clip ] by Perfect Stranger
The EDM world is literally across the world. Having gained it's original following in Europe, it only makes sense that some of the best technicians, musicians and entertainers (see what I did right there?) are going to be from over seas. I won't forget two summers ago backpacking through Israel and coming across a desert rave right before I was due back home. The vibe and the people were incredible. This was my first official taste of this scene, and it kept me hungry for a long time. Now one of my favorite Israeli trance DJs and producer is coming to NY for a one night stay before he jets all over the world for some more fun.



Yuli Fershtat AKA Perfect Stranger. Israeli born artist with a resume longer than a football field. He'll be in NYC this Friday... which is hard for me to say you need to forget about everything else and go to see him (Katapati/EDC), but consider checking him out. God knows when you'll have the chance to catch him again unless you travel the world. This is for the trance people! You'll LOVE Yuli. My trails will leave me in New Jersey on Friday, but someone needs to go check him out for me. Love my Israeli brother from another mother. 

MEET THE STRANGER:
-Homepage
-Soundcloud
-Facebook 
-Myspace (you know damn right!)
-Twitter
-Youtube

To see Perfect Stranger, head down to Europa Club in NYC (it's Brooklyn). Open Vodka bar from 10 to 11... $15 ADVANCE and at the door before midnight...trippy visuals by Kaliptus

Event info is HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Going to a desert rave > (Everything)^100

    ReplyDelete