Friday, January 31, 2014

Interview with Danish Pop Star Medina (UnderNYC.com teamup!)

About a week ago, I was approached with the opportunity to sit down with the most famous person I have ever interviewed to date...the Danish Pop Star, Medina. She was the most down to earth and lovable character, and she made it clear why her fans love her so much, and why she is successfully involved in everything she does. Which is incredible considering the amount of awards she's won, as well as the prestige of being the most Googled person in Denmark, as well as getting more airplay last year than anyone else.




I was presented with this interview from our friends over at UnderNYC.com. Over there you can hear the full 30 minute interview, as well as read the transcript. I also put together this little teaser too. If you are into this 8 minutes, I implore you to check out the whole deal. She really is an inspiration and I have been left humbled by her energy.

Huge thank you to Medina, her crew, Magnum PR, and of course UnderNYC.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment